Welcome to The PinFest!
This linkup is all about building a REAL community of like-minded bloggers on Pinterest and helping each other reach more people.
IMPORTANT: This linkup is different from others you might have been to before, so please read the following instructions CAREFULLY.
Here’s how it works:
1. Follow everyone listed below in the Influencer Area. This area is reserved for people who have won the Influencer Award for Outstanding Social Media Engagement This is our way of rewarding them for being courteous linkup participants. If you’ve received an Influencer Award and installed the badge on your site, feel free to submit your link there.
2. Add the link to your PINTEREST PROFILE below so we can invite you to be a contributor to our PinFest group board.
3 PIN YOUR BEST CONTENT, as much of it as you want, as often as you want, on our group board once you’ve received your invitation.
Please Note: All links submitted by 11:59pm today will be added as contributors tomorrow morning. Any links submitted after that time will be added next week. Also note that if you are not following the board, Pinterest will not let us add you as a contributor.
4. Look around at our group board and check out what other bloggers in our community are up to.
5. If you like their stuff, be generous with likes, comments and repins, and always use the hashtag #PinFest (read on to find out why)!
6. Come back to the interest list AT LEAST once a week to continue supporting this community. There’s no need to submit your link again as you’ll already be on our list, but you’ll really miss out on the benefits of this linkup if you don’t come back. Why? Keep reading.
HERE’S HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU:
1. Pinterest will show your content to more people if it’s getting likes, comments and repins.
2. Bloggers generally like to help people who help them, so the friends you make will be worth the effort.
3. Each week, we’ll be watching the use of our board and hashtag to see who has earned an influencer award. If you receive a nomination and install the badge on your site, you’ll be able to submit your link to our influencer area and everyone who joins up will be required to follow you.